Sunday 6 February 2011

Shape Up With Skechers Shape Ups

Walking is a great way to burn fat and keeps oneself healthy. A fifteen minute walk a day goes a long way to improving not only fitness, but your long term health too. For anyone who does not have the time to hit the gym, walking is a good alternative and is far easier to fit into a busy schedule. Park a few blocks from your office and power walk the last 800 yards. Leave the car at home one day and walk to work, or get out in your lunch break and walk around the block. Every bit counts, and gets the muscles working harder and the pulse racing a little, and will get you looking better and feeling better in next to no time.

Since people now are getting health conscious, they rely on walking, being the easiest way to keep them toned and fit. I am pretty sure this is why a lot of toning shoes are being made. Because walking is so good for the health and such a popular way of exercising, if it can be made any more beneficial then so much the better.

Among the leading toning shoes manufacturers is Skechers, with their Skechers Shape Ups range. Being someone who grew up using Skechers shoes, and someone who has always believed in their product, I was one of the first to buy my new shoes online as soon as I learned about the new shoes they were making.
I bought myself a Skechers Shape Ups Mary-Jane style to start with, although I have since bought loads more. At first, wearing them feels awkward, and it takes a while to get used to the rocker sole. They have an elevated sole which actually made me feel uncomfortable at first, however once I got used it – and it didn’t take long – I found them to be incredibly comfortable. With the latest pairs I have bought, such as the Shape Ups Radius Trainer, they were comfortable straight away. I don’t know if this is due to the new designs they have used, and the new technology, or just because I am more used to walking in this type of shoe now.

The first few times I wore the shoes I noticed my calves felt rigid afterwards, and so I thought maybe the Shape Ups were actually working. I had doubts at first, and that initial burn in my calves has gone, but I really do feel the benefits after exercise, and wouldn’t go back to normal sneakers again. How good they are and how much is down to me wanting to exercise more I don’t know, but I am very happy that I am doing everything I can to keep my body fit!

I highly recommend this range of shoes to anyone who wants to start a new healthier lifestyle by walking or going to the gym as I have done in my Shape Ups SRT Kinetix Response trainers, as well as to anyone looking to get a bit more from walking.

The Shape Ups Kinetix Response toning shoes is a great shoe for all round use, and will be safe on the treadmill, and general purpose toning.  Kim Kardashian would certainly approve!

No comments:

Post a Comment